In this class, my goal is to help you consistently take photos that you love. In this course we will:
- Define your photography style
- Learn Photoshop
- Learn how to do head swaps, remove distractions from your photos, and slim people down
- Learn artificial lighting techniques (flash and soft box)
- Learn how to pick locations for photos, and how to use what you have and make it beautiful
- Learn how to set up a stylized shoot
- Receive an in-depth portfolio review by Rachel
- 30 minutes of 1-on-1 mentoring with Rachel
This class is designed for intermediate photographers looking to take their photos to the next level. For this class, it is recommended that you have a solid understanding of shooting in manual mode, and a good understanding of lighting and basic editing.
This course is an independent study course, so you’ll be able to download the course after payment and can take it at your own pace. Portfolio review and mentor session will be set up with Rachel via email after you receive the course.